Tuesday 29 November 2011

today was horrible day ~

how sucks today in my life ! haha . additional science . this is my killer subject in my study . i just dont know why i can't past this subject almost 2 years . what the hell ? so many paper that teacher has given to me just because i never pass in my life . eh ! forgot ! i pass this subject on my trial examination . wow ! thats great . haha . hopefully i will pass in this exam . i try my best to do this exam . btw , today at school , my friends MUHAMMAD AZZRAN ALIFF and also known as SAKE (suckerz) in my class . . said "bagusnye blog aku" hahahahahah ! ! hey you . watch out okay . haha . .sengal dak sake . . hah ! aku mention name kaw kat sini dah . puas hati kaw kan ? hehe . just kidding lolx . thats all for this time  , good luck in our exam okay . daaa  . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment